Our Maryknoll In Touch “MIT” monthly newsletter is personal. It’s impactful!
And it’s our gift to you…
Every MIT is packed with inspiring stories that will deepen your understanding of God’s call to mission — personal experiences of our missioners and the impact on those we serve worldwide.
‘Mission Sponsors‘ — friends of mission with a monthly donation of any amount — are a growing and amazing group of supporters who are bringing God’s love and reason for hope to those most in need. The MIT is just one of the many special gifts for Mission Sponsors.
Browse Past MITs
- A Day in the Life by Deacon Kevin McCarthy
- Baptized to be Sent by Fr. Robert Jalbert
- On History’s Doorstep by Fr. Michael Walsh
- Catholic and Universal by Fr. Edward Dougherty
- Things I Learned by Fr. Jonathan Hill
- Ready for Brotherhood by Br. Ryan Thibert
- Learn by Listening by Br. John Blazo
- Families First by Fr. Francis J. Breen
- Blessed to be Called by Fr. Michael Snyder on Maryknoll Vocations
- Sendings and Blessings by Fr. Robert A. Jalbert on First Mission Sending
- Home Again by Fr. Raymond J. Finch on Elder Missioners
- Your Humble Tour Guide by Fr. J. Edward Szendrey
Many of our Mission Sponsors come to regard “Maryknoll In Touch” as a devotional of sorts — some feel connected to our missioners and the people they serve, and use the MIT to better pray for them.