Charitable non-profit organization in Westchester is looking for an Application Developer to develop and support new and existing application systems while providing excellent support to our users.
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Experience Required: 3 to 5 years of experience developing and supporting applications and databases.
- Microsoft SQL Server Development (ETL – using SQL procs and SSIS)
- SSRS Custom Report Writing
- ASP application support and maintenance experience
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to integrate and support commercial systems
- Ability to provide excellent support to the user community
- Ability for clear verbal and written communication
Candidate will develop and support all internally developed applications used by the business. A very significant portion of the work is supporting and enhancing existing applications. Candidate must be able to independently trace through existing application code to add additional features or solve problems. Development is done with a combination of ASP, and VB.NET. New development will be done in ASP.Net MVC. Applications reside on the web and on premise servers. Candidate will regularly receive help requests from customers tracked in a ticket system and respond to those requests in a timely manner. Ability to work well with a variety of customers is a must. Candidate will also build reports, assist in the update of intranet pages, and occasionally provide end user support with in-house written applications.
We require COVID-19 vaccination for employment.
Please reply with resume and requested compensation.