Email Marketing Associate
EMAIL MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Maryknoll Fathers & Brothers
Maryknoll, NY (Ossining)
Who We Are:
Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers – also known as the Catholic Foreign Mission Society of America, Inc. – was founded in 1911 with the support of the Bishops of the United States to be the chief mission outreach of the Catholic Church in the United States. We currently serve in 27 countries worldwide – especially among the poor.
For more information visit www.maryknollsociety.org.
We are seeking a per diem Email Marketing Associate to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Under the direction of the Digital Marketing Manager, the Email Marketing Associate will be responsible for:
- Planning and strategizing all areas of email marketing campaigns for appeals and apostolic projects
- Timely production, copy writing and design of email content and campaign landing pages
- Communication and reporting of all email campaign performance and statistics
- Oversight and management of email marketing software platform and contact database
- Long term planning of email marketing campaigns for events
- Maintaining up-to-date email marketing best practices through certification of software
- Light production and editing of videos to support landing page experience
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing team to maintain efficient workflows and best results
Must have a BA or BS degree with a minimum of two years of experience. Thorough understanding of email marketing best practices with basic knowledge of html and css. Must have a working knowledge of WordPress CMS, internet & web production, Google Analytics, Ads Manager and Adobe Photoshop. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to manage/oversee special projects, maintain timelines and meet deadlines. Analytical skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. Detail-oriented, self-starter and have the capability to multi-task. Bilingual (English/Spanish) a strong plus.
We offer an outstanding work environment, opportunities for career development and competitive benefits. EOE.
Salary Range: $32.00 – $35.00 per hour.
We do require COVID-19 vaccination for employment. We provide all of our employees with proper PPE for their position. All employees must go through a health screening prior to entering our buildings.