When Giving Goes a Long Way
Mission Direct is Maryknoll’s safe and secure automated giving program. When you sign up for Mission Direct today, everyone benefits:
- More of your gift will support our mission to witness Christ’s compassion, especially in serving the poor
- Less of your time—and ours—will be spent on processing gifts
Here’s how Mission Direct works:
- Your gift is automatically debited from your bank account or charged to your credit or debit card. This eliminates administrative costs, simplifies your giving, and allows us to reach more children and families in the 22 countries where our Fathers and Brothers serve.
- With Mission Direct you are always in control. You can change the frequency and amount of your gift at any time.
Already a Mission Direct donor?
Why not increase the amount of your regular gifts?
The benefits of enrolling in Mission Direct:
- More of your gift goes toward supporting Maryknoll’s mission work in 22 countries
- You never have to write another check or mail another envelope
- Your transactions are safe and secure
- You decide how often to give—monthly, quarterly, or whatever frequency is best for you
- You can change your gift amount at any time
- Our costs to prepare, print, and process your mail go down
- You receive a tax-compliant record of your giving history twice a year
- We both help the environment by using less paper
Father Lance Nadeau, M.M. distributes drought-resistant seeds to help support families in dire need of food.
‘If evil comes upon us, the sword of judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we will stand before this house and before you, for your name is in this house, and we will cry out to you in our affliction, and you will hear and save!’
JOIN US and with your gift to Maryknoll, we can compassionately care for children and families who have nowhere else to turn. Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers will be the presence of God in a world that is desperate for healing.
Parcelling of maize at the parish store.