Fr. Lawrence Radice, M.M.
Working with Thai priest Fr. Niphot Thianwihan, and the Research and Training Center for Religio-Cultural Community (RTRC), the approach to environmental and development work is that all education is based in first knowing yourself, your community and your religious-cultural roots.
The Strategic Plan gives particular attention to the following program areas:
- Training of village leaders, catechisst, religious/priests, high school and university students, and others from general society interested in the center’s approach.
- Community Development – Rice Merit Network.
- Knowledge Management through studies, research, and publications.
- Community Development with the empowerment of organizations and networks.
- Theological and Spiritual Reflections and Retreats.
- Partnerships with the Church, Academics, Universities, NGOs, and the local government.
Those that will be help will be people mostly from northern Thailand, but also Laos (where we began teaching 3 years ago), and now with good prospects of working with groups in Myanmar as well.