Each morning at 7, the Rev. John Hudert can be found on a fertile patch of land at Maryknoll, tending to the rows of cabbage, squash, tomatoes and lettuce that will eventually make their way onto the plates of Westchester’s needy.
Browse by Category
Recent Mission Stories
- Who Are Truly Blessed? Journey of Faith
- A Theology of Migration, with Dan G. Groody
- Seasons Change And So Too The Call To Be Messengers Of Love, Mercy And Compassion In Service To God’s Mission
- The Vocation Story of the Three Magi Narrated Through a Different Route By Fr. Rodrigo Ulloa M.M.
- Meet Our Maryknoll Candidates Preparing To Become Missionary Priests And Brothers
- Directing Others to Christ , Journey of Faith
- All Oppression Shall Cease, with Christopher J. Kellerman, SJ
- Clothed in Grace By Mr. Greg Darr
- Discovering the Meaning of Christmas, Journey of Faith
- Let Heartbreak Be Your Guide, with Adam Bucko
- Dawn Eden Goldstein Podcast
- Saint John XXIII: Herald of Hope, Journey of Faith