The U.S. Hispanic population is over 48 million strong making people of Hispanic origin the nation’s largest ethnic or race minority. Hispanics constitute 16 percent of the nation’s total population, not including the 3.9 million residents of Puerto Rico. Hispanic youth are the fastest growing segment of the population and Hispanic Catholics are the fastest growing segment of the U.S. Catholic Church. The Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers are pleased to celebrates Hispanic Heritage month with a story about our latest priest, Guatemala-born Rodrigo Ulloa-Chavarry.
Browse by Category
Recent Mission Stories
- Authentic Servant Leadership, Journey of Faith
- When we care for one another in Christ’s name, Journey of Faith
- Diarmuid O’Murchu, Author of Doing Theology in an Evolutionary Way
- Fran Quigley , Author of Religious Socialism
- Whose Guardian Angel are you? Journey of Fatih
- God’s Overflowing Spirit… for All, Journey of Faith
- Retreats & Virtual Come & See Events
- A Season Of Changes That Add Color To Life
- Maryknoll Is Blessed With Candidates Preparing To Become Missionary Priests And Brothers!
- The Maryknoll Formation House In Nairobi, Kenya By Seminarians Charles Ogony & Joshua Mutende
- A Message From St. John Paul II
- A New Formation Year Begins in Chicago