The U.S. Hispanic population is over 48 million strong making people of Hispanic origin the nation’s largest ethnic or race minority. Hispanics constitute 16 percent of the nation’s total population, not including the 3.9 million residents of Puerto Rico. Hispanic youth are the fastest growing segment of the population and Hispanic Catholics are the fastest growing segment of the U.S. Catholic Church. The Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers are pleased to celebrates Hispanic Heritage month with a story about our latest priest, Guatemala-born Rodrigo Ulloa-Chavarry.
Browse by Category
Recent Mission Stories
- The Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ , Journey of Faith
- Jordan Denari Duffner, Author of Islamophobia
- Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity, Journey of Faith
- Summer Time And The Living is Easy!
- Seminarians and Brother Candidates Renew Their Temporary Oath
- Two Missioners Are Off to New Assignments
- Virtual Come & See Events
- New Maryknoll Vocations Website
- A Message From Pope Francis
- Missioners’ Contributions
- Vocations Facebook Page (2)
- Be Not Afraid, Journey of Faith