Charitable non-profit organization in Westchester is looking for a Digital Technologist to drive the adoption of technology solutions that yield productivity improvements for our education, media, and marketing departments.
Collect requirements for applications, research solutions, and implement them for our education, media, and marketing departments. Work with each team to understand their processes and unique requirements, and deliver technology solutions that all teams can use.
Ideal candidate will have some familiarity with project collaboration tools – i.e. Basecamp, JIRA, digital asset management tools, and CRM tools.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Skills and Experience Required:
Three or more years of experience in requirements analysis and technology solution delivery.
- Knowledge of emerging digital trends with the ability to translate that knowledge into recommendations for technology solutions.
- Knowledge of digital platforms, content management, and collaboration systems, with a strong desire to maintain technical expertise and hands-on experience with these technologies.
- Demonstrated team player with ability to coordinate multiple projects within a dynamic work environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak effectively to senior leadership and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively lead adoption of solutions and provide training and support for their use.
Please reply with cover letter, resume and requested compensation.
|Job Category||Information Technology|