Charitable non-profit organization in Westchester is looking for a Nursing Assistant full-time on 7am – 3pm shift.
Who We Are:
Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers – known as the Catholic Foreign Mission Society of America – was founded in 1911 with the support of the Bishops of the United States to be the chief mission outreach of the American Church.
For more information visit: www.maryknollsociety.org
We are searching for a C.N.A. or HHA experienced in long-term care who will be responsible for delivering hands on patient care under the direct supervision of the Registered or Licensed Practical Nurse for the 7:00am-3:00pm shift.
• Collaborates with nursing staff and Society members to ensure efficient care delivery based on member, unit and facility needs.
• Utilizes knowledge of Society member’s age and cultural diversity as it relates to the provision of care.
• At the direction of Director/DON/Charge Nurse travels/accompanies Society Members who are sent out via Ambulance or need assistance at external care facilities.
• Relays pertinent information to hospital personnel and information from the hospital to the Nurse Supervisor/Nurse regarding care and or staff when relieved.
• Ensure safety of Society members, assist with their needs, advocate and communicate status with above.
• Must have C.N.A. or HHA certification
• Must be experienced in Long Term Geriatric care or have comparable experience.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and comply with Maryknoll policy regarding driving a Society vehicle.
• Must have a High diploma, maintain strict confidentiality and adhere to all HIPAA requirements.
The Maryknoll Society is an equal-opportunity employer.
|Job Category||Nursing / Health Care|