We are searching for a candidate to manage programmers responsible for all database development and application support. Liaison between IT management and client community, assist in defining requirements for application related projects..
Experience and Skills Required:
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in programming showing continued advancement and varied areas of responsibility in the field.
• Experience in SQL 2008 or higher with business department requirements, understanding of network environment and project planning skills.
• Application programming experience with businesses requirements, general understanding of network environments and project planning skills.
• Ability to communicate, verbal and written, with management, peers, subordinates within IT and the customer community.
• Ability to act as a liaison with vendors and the client base.
• Level of trust and discretion in dealing with sensitive issues.
• Project management, technical proficiency on multiple platforms.
• Ability to prepare and review budgets
• Ability to monitor and direct subordinate staff on projects of intermediate difficulty.
Exposure to ITIL is desirable
|Job Category||Information Technology|