APPLICATION INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
Charitable non-profit organization in Westchester is looking for an Application Integration Specialist to integrate and support business application systems and databases while providing excellent support to our users.
Who We Are:
Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers – known as the Catholic Foreign Mission Society of America – was founded in 1911 with the support of the Bishops of the United States to be the chief mission outreach of the American Church.
For more information visit: www.maryknollsociety.org
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
Experience Required: 3 to 5 years of experience integrating and supporting applications and database.
- Strong SQL Query and Process Writing for data mining and reporting
- Data transformations – using SQL process and/or SSIS
- SSRS Report Writing
- SQL Server Job creation and support
- Database Design
- Create and trouble-shoot data and file flows
- Knowledge of HTML
- Integration and support of commercial and internally built application systems
- Analysis of existing applications and databases to learn and document
- Ability to read the source code of an application to trace data issues and document existing functionality
- Ability to provide excellent support to the user community
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Research new applications solutions and match to requirements of users
- Basic web page modification via visual editor
- Classic ASP and Microsoft Access VBA a big plus
- Excel Macro and VBA a plus
- Familiarity with a Content Management System a plus
Candidate will integrate business application systems and databases and be capable of advanced mining of data using SQL and stored procedures. Must be able to learn existing systems and data flows to document existing architecture, resolve problems, and enhance the use of the systems. Must be able to build reports using SSRS and other tools as required. Should have interests in emerging systems and technologies and be able to research them as possible solutions for our end users. Must have strong analytical and requirements collections skills. Candidate will also update our existing Intranet as well as contribute to building a new Intranet using a .NET CMS. Must have strong ability and willingness to work well with a variety of customers. Must have a strong desire to learn new systems and tools as necessary.
We offer an outstanding work environment, opportunities for career development and competitive benefits. EOE.
|Job Category||Information Technology|